I love BBQ and this is probably my favorite version of it. These Simple Crock Pot BBQ Sandwiches are perfect for a busy week when you don’t want to have to think about dinner. You throw this meal in the crock pot and 6-8 hours later you have a delicious and simple dinner! It also makes a lot of BBQ so you can have leftovers for the week.
-Boneless Pork Loin
– 2 Cups water
-BBQ Sauce- 2 small or 1 large
1. Put the pork in the crock pot
2. Add 2 cups of water (the water is to keep the meat from sticking)
3. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, meat will pull apart easily with a fork when it is done
4. Drain water from the meat
5. Using two forks pull pork apart
6. Add BBQ sauce to pork and re-heat
See? So simple! I love being able to come home to a meal in the crock pot. I usually use the honey BBQ sauce but it is your choice for which kind of sauce you like. This is the perfect meal when have a busy week. You can serve it on a bun or off, your choice. We usually pair ours with mac-n-cheese or our Roasted Red Potatoes.
Do you have a favorite crock pot meal? I am always on the lookout for new ones to try!