If you have not noticed I like to write about TV shows, I
like love my shows. I have loved hearing all of the responses to my different posts, especially my post on 7 TV Shows that ended too soon. Today I am sharing with you what I think are 5 Binge Worth TV Shows. By binge worthy, I mean tv shows that you start and think oh my goodness I am not going to get anything done for the next few weeks. Or maybe you take one show on over a weekend. Or maybe you aren’t into binge watching but you just need a good show to start watching through, these are good for that too. Here goes!
1. Prison Break- I watched the entirety of this show in 2 1/2 weeks. Yes I admit it, 2 1/2 weeks. I was working as a nanny and living 12 hours away from Tyler (we were engaged at the time). I lived in a tiny town in South Georgia with a Wal-Mart and a Big Lots so the shopping was limited. So when I got hooked on this show I watched it during nap time, at night and over a couple weekends. This show will have you hooked and you won’t want to stop.
Photo Source: Fan Pop
2. Lost- We started watching this when I was living at home between college and my first nanny job. My dad, brother and I watched. My dad was obsessed, I think I figured out where I get it from. He’d come home and say, “let’s watch an episode before dinner.” After dinner we’d watch an episode, and then it’d be late, and he’d go, “just half an episode”, which always turned into a whole episode. The suspense, the mystery, oh you will love this show!
Photo Source: Character Grades
3. Gossip Girl- Yes I know it’s a dramatic and ridiculous but this show is one of my guilty pleasures. Now that it has ended, and is all on Netflix, it is the perfect girly drama to binge watch on. Oh the drama of the Upper East Side. Oh, and if you don’t love Chuck well then we can’t be friends, just kidding, but really it’s Chuck Bass!
Photo Source: MSN
4. Friday Night Lights- Coach Taylor, Mrs. Taylor, Tim Riggins, if you don’t know who these characters are then you need to get to watching Friday Night Lights like now. I loved this show and now I’m making myself really want to re-watch it. It’s so good.
Photo Source: Fan Pop
5. Supernatural (Tyler’s Pick)- This is Tyler’s pick as a show that he burned right through. I have yet to watch it but I guess I need to now. “I’ve got a GED and a give ‘em hell attitude” That’s a quote Tyler always laughs at. The Winchester brothers are always getting into trouble fighting off demons and fixing Dean’s car. This show is still on the air and for good reason I guess because Tyler says it is great. But there are like 8 seasons on Netflix to keep you entertained!
Photo Source: Science Fiction
So I want to know what show you would pick as binge worthy? Since winter is upon us tell me a show you’d love to curl up on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa and watch all weekend long.