I am so excited to be taking part in the Holiday Gift Guide Blog Hop with some other amazing bloggers. Gift giving is not my strong suit so I am always keeping my eyes open for great gift guides to help me know what to buy. My husband is a very creative gift giver so I am always feeling the need to step up my giving game. Today I wanted to focus on something I know and that is 10 Gift Ideas for the Cook.
1. Apple and Potato Peeler– This little tool has changed my cooking. Not having to peel and slice apples anymore is so nice because I’m terrible at trying to peel apples with a knife. This little gadget is so handy and I love having it around!
2. Rice Cooker– I had never heard of a rice cooker until I got my nanny job then I was introduced to this amazing appliance. One reason I hate making rice is because for me it always sticks to the pot badly and its a pain to clean up. This little guy does all of the hard work without having to worry about it boiling over and is a lot easier to clean!
3. Instant-Read Digital Thermometer– I am always really paranoid about my meat being done so when I got one of these after we got married I was so excited because now I can know if my meat is cooked and not worry about it. The other night I dropped it in a pot of Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup so if it doesn’t come back to life this may go on my Christmas list too this year!
4. KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer, Silver– This one is a pretty big gift and one that I have not received yet but I would love to have one of these stand up mixers! There are so many different color options but I think silver is what I would pick. I hope to own one of these, one day!
5. Palm Potato Peeler – This is another inexpensive kitchen gadget that I love. It slides right on your finger and makes potato peeling a breeze which is something I really appreciate when I make my Crockpot Cheesy Potato Soup. I didn’t even make this until I had a good potato peeler because otherwise I would have never made it through all those potatoes!
6 .Cuisinart Programmable Breadmaker– I love homemade bread especially in the fall and the winter alongside a warm soup. This bread maker is the one I got for my wedding and it works great! It’s a pretty good price and makes some delicious bread!!
7. Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer– This is another item that I have on my Christmas list. I really want to try zucchini noodles and this would be perfect for that! As a food blogger you can never have too many kitchen gadgets right?
8. Crock-Pot – No kitchen is complete without a good crock pot! I love using my crock pot when it’s freezing outside. I’ve made some delicious recipes and wouldn’t want to get by without it! From breakfast to dinner to dessert you make any dish in a crock pot!
9. Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker– I love making homemade waffles on the weekend! They are so easy to make and this waffle maker makes them deliciously! I love being able to just pour in the batter and let the waffle maker do the work for me!
10. Pyrex Storage 10-Piece Set– I love my Pyrex set for keeping leftovers and for cooking casseroles. It’s one of my must haves for the kitchen and it gets a lot of use!
These are my 10 Gift Ideas for the Cook in your life. Some of these things I still want and some of them I love! I would love to hear what you’d get the cook in your life or what you as the cook want?
Be sure to check out all of the other great gift lists from some wonderful bloggers!
I want to thank these amazing bloggers for co-hosting with me and making
this giveaway possible! Along with teaming up to bring you a week of gift
guides for the holiday season, a few of us are also teaming up to bring
you a great giveaway! Be sure to visit each one of these ladies and show
them some love by clicking on their links below!
Emily from Love, Pasta, and a Toolbelt |
Maggie from The Love Nerds |
Alexis from Alexis Krystina |
Bex from Butcher’s Niche |
Rebecca from Rebecca Chapman |
Heather from Notes from the Nelsons |
Teresa from Crafty Wife
This giveaway will be open from 12am
EST November 17th to 12am EST November 24th, and open to US residents
only. Good luck!