Welcome to The Wednesday Round Up #61! We have all things Valentine’s coming to you this week! I am excited to see what you have to share this week at the party! Before you link up be sure to check what we’ve been up to this week!
Check out this week’s features!
- 7 Ways to Build Your Child’s Self-Esteem by The Golden Rule Kids
- Amazing Chicken Shawarma by The Chunky Chef
- Yarn Wrapped Valentine’s Wreath by Busy Being Jennifer
- Loaded Sushi Dip by Lambert’s Lately
- Doggy Valentine’s Day Treat Bag by Living Better Together
- Cauliflower Kale Salad by Spoonful of Flavor
- Crispy Chicken Cordon Bleu Stromboli by Platter Talk
- DIY Lego Table by It’s A Long Story
Our most clicked post last week was #25 Lemon Cream Puffs
from Linda at With a Blast
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife