This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias
Make weeknights easy with this Tuna Noodle Casserole!
School is back in season, fall is coming (slowly here, weather wise) and life is getting busy again. Our September is relatively chill, but in October we are going to be go go go. When life gets so busy I am always looking for simple meal solutions. I decided to whip up this Tuna Noodle Casserole with Kraft Natural Shreds.
Tuna Noodle Casserole was a favorite of mine growing up. Tyler loves tuna, so I figured this would be the perfect meal to quickly throw together for a week night meal. My mom always used different cheeses for it so I decided to head out to Walmart to pick up some Kraft Natural Shreds in mild cheddar because I thought that would be perfect for this casserole!
I also decided to pick up some Kraft Natural Chunk to have on hand for my breakfasts! You can pick some up and use this coupon for $0.75 off one Kraft Natural Cheese!
- 8 oz. egg noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1¼ cups Kraft Natural Shreds Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can Tuna
- Cook noodles according to package directions and drain
- In a big bowl mix together noodles, soup, milk, 1 cup of cheese and tuna
- Pour noodle mixture into casserole dish
- Top with remaining ¼ cup cheese
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly
This recipe makes the perfect go to meal and it can easily be doubled to feed more! Casseroles are a fall favorite in our house and I always love trying out new ones. Also make sure to check out a great game time demo in Walmart on 9/26!