Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED of The Wednesday Round Up! I can’t believe we’ve hit triple digits, how crazy is that! Whether you’re just joining in or have been here since the beginning welcome, welcome! We are so happy to have you partying with us and look forward to seeing what you link up each week! Before you head down be sure to check out the next post in my Starting a Blog Series!
Check out this week’s features!
1. Shabby Chic Fall Table – All Things Heart and Home
2. Sweet Potato Marshmallow Muffins – Grace & Good Eats
3. BBQ Wonton Bowls – Housewife Eclectic
4. Thanksgiving Turkey – Virtually Yours
5.Homemade Snickerdoodle Fudge Recipe – Premeditated Leftovers
6. Autumn Chalkboard – Ella Claire
Our most clicked post last week was #2 Baked Pumpkin Walnut French Toast Cups!
from Andrea at Cooking with a Wallflower
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife