Want to make crafty delicious?
We’re here to combine those two things!
Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt began as a hobby back in 2012 and has turned into a dream job. My husband and I began this blog as a way of keeping up with our family but it quickly evolved into something more.
We rebranded in 2013 to become Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt with the desire to be a place all women can come for simple recipes, cute craft ideas and fun DIY projects for your home. We also enjoy sharing some of our other passions on occasion which include travel, tv shows and mom life. We want to make crafty delicious for you and help you as you look to make a home cooked meal for your family, make a cute wreath for your front door or redecorate your living room. Whichever it may be, we are here to help.
Want to know a little bit more about me?
- I love Jesus, my husband, our baby girl K and puppy Sadie.
- We love traveling. A few of my favorite places I’ve been are Thailand, Chicago and the Florida Panhandle
- Tyler and I were introduced to each other by my Memaw
- I was a nanny for three years before I began blogging full time
- Target is my favorite store. My husband most likely regrets us moving within five minutes of one.
- I’m a picky eater, I prefer my food bland but I’m starting to branch out a bit
- My husband and I watch a lot of tv shows, our DVR is most often at 99% capacity (especially now that we have a cute baby who we’d rather watch than the tv)
- We’re a house divided, I’m a big Alabama fan and my husband is a die hard Tennessee fan.
My husband Tyler is the behind the scenes man of the blog. He is my photo editor, sometimes photographer, taste tester, heavy lifter, proof reader and biggest supporter.
We have a baby girl, K, who was born in May of 2016. She won’t make many appearances on the blog but you will see me blog about projects I do for her and things I’ve learned as a mom from time to time.