You know a recipe is good if it’s going to become a regular around here. This Chicken Lasagna puts a new spin on the classic dish and we loved it. I was a little doubtful when I was putting it together but my goodness was it delicious. I got this recipe from Six Sisters Stuff, one of my favorite blogs so check them out! I changed it a little for my tastes and it was such a delicious dinner!
2 chicken breasts
9 uncooked lasagna noodles
1 cube chicken bullion
1/4 cup hot water
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 large jar spaghetti sauce, I had a 45 oz. Ragu and used 3/4 of it.
1. Boil chicken breasts and shred
2. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, rinse in cold water and lay aside to cool
3. Dissolve chicken bullion cube in 1/4 cup hot water
4. Combine shredded chicken, bullion water, cream cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese
5. Spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in bottom of a 9×13 dish
6. Cover with chicken mixture and then 3 noodles
7. Repeat layers
8. Top with remaining sauce (however much you choose, I like a lot!) and mozzarella cheese
9. Bake on 350 for 45 minutes
This was such a great twist on lasagna that came out so creamy and delicious. We loved it and will be enjoying it again soon!
“Like” us over on Facebook to get updates on all our new posts 🙂