I have found a new recipe and it is delicious and perfect for a cold winter night, Crock Pot Chicken and Broccoli! And a bonus is that it’s in the crock pot and so easy when you are on the go. This is a recipe I found on Pintrest and the credit goes to the Like Mother Like Daughter blog. A big thank you to them for this recipe, it is my new favorite! I would eat it every week if my husband let me get away with it, and he usually does 🙂
Crock Pot Chicken and Broccoli over Rice
1-2 chicken breasts
1 can of cheddar cheese soup
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1 cup of sour cream
2 cups of frozen broccoli
1. Put everything except sour cream and broccoli in the crock pot.
2. Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4.
3. Shred the chicken breasts with two forks.
4. In a rice cooker (or however you like) cook your rice
5. Meanwhile, add broccoli to the crock pot and stir in.
6. Cook for another 30 minutes.
7. When done cooking, stir in sour cream with the crock pot mixture.
8. Enjoy over a bowl of rice
This recipe is my ultimate comfort food. It is so delicious and it’s even better on these cold winter nights. Do you have a favorite comfort food?