As I post this recipe I am a day and a half away from being done working full time plus 2 hours of commuting a day. I am pretty excited about that. Since I’ve been pulling 45+ hour weeks I have been needing easy dinner recipes. This Quick Chicken Parmesan is almost one of the easiest recipes I make. It is great for a busy work day when you want to come home and throw something in the oven. And it comes with a side of pasta so you know I enjoy it. Chicken, marinara, cheese and pasta, you can’t get much better right?
-Chicken Breasts (we do two for the two of us)
-Pasta Sauce (we use Ragu or Prego and just pour it until it covers the chicken well)
-1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
-a sprinkling of parmesan cheese
1. Place chicken in a casserole dish
2. Cover chicken with pasta sauce until at least completely covered
3. Spread mozzarella cheese over sauce
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top
5. Bake at 400 for 25 minutes, temp chicken to ensure it is done and if not return to oven.
6. Cook egg noodles according to package instructions
7. Serve over egg noodles and enjoy!
See, easy right? It’s a great weeknight dinner and it is delicious. I am looking forward to being able to do some more complicated (but not too complicated) recipes once I am done working full time. I love trying new recipes and having stuff to share!
Adapted from Campbell’s Kitchen