So after writing my Top 10 Returning TV Shows and seeing the great response I thought I would carry on and now do
10 7 TV Shows that ended too soon. Obviously these are my personal opinion so I want to know what you would add to this list.
1. Alias– One of my favorite shows of all time. I love Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan and loved them as Sydney and Vaughn. This was a great show that I began watching when Blockbuster was selling used dvds cheap and I bought like 3 seasons. I caught up and then went to my Memaw’s once a week to watch it because we didn’t have cable yet. When it ended I was really sad and I feel like it should have had some more seasons in it.
2. Lost– I know it was planned to end how it did but still I miss my weekly dose of Jack, Kate and Sawyer. And what was with that ending? Who liked it and who thought what the heck when you saw it? I could use a couple more seasons just for them to explain what the heck was going on because I’m still not completely sure.
3. Gilmore Girls– I’m watching a rerun as I write this and it inspired this post. It ended with a bit of a cliffhanger because you were kind of left to your own imagination to finish it up. I think a Gilmore Girls movie would be perfect to wrap it up because we need to see Luke and Lorelei get married right?
4. Friends– Yes it ran for 10 seasons and thats a lot but I could have gone for 10 more. This is my all time favorite comedy. I laugh no matter how many times I’ve seen the episode, I quote the episodes and reference Friends in conversation. If it were up to me we’d be laughing right along with them into the retirement home.
5. Prison Break– I’m currently in the middle of marathoning it through the series for my second time. I read that this show ended sooner than the show’s creators had planned and I’m just glad they finished it up with a movie. But I could have used a few more seasons of this show. I’ve seen it before but yet I’m still on the edge of my seat watching it again.
6. Ringer– I loved this show and I was sad that it only made it past one season. It had me completely confused and intrigued and then it just ended. I’m still sad over this one can you tell? I was excited however to see Sarah Michelle Gellar returning to TV this season!
7. Happy Endings– This comedy was really quirky and strange but it worked. I always enjoyed watching it and it made me laugh. I was sad when they cancelled it.
Ok now tell me what you think? And what shows did I miss? What show were you the most upset to see be cancelled? I want to hear your thoughts!