The other night I was wanting some brownies but I didn’t have any brownie mix. I had never made homemade brownies before but I decided to look up a recipe and try it out. It turned out I had all of the ingredients I needed in my pantry which was pretty exciting. So I headed to the kitchen and whipped up these homemade brownies. They turned out delicious and were even better on the 2nd and 3rd day.
– 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 2 cups white sugar
– 1 cup melted butter or margarine
– 3 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix together all of the dry ingredients
2. Add in wet ingredients and mix well
3. Grease a pan and pour into pan
4. Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes or until a fork comes out clean
We loved these brownies and they were so easy. I loved that they were homemade and didn’t come from a package but were still so simple to make. Have you ever made a homemade version of something you normally make from a box?
Adapted from: A Few Shortcuts