As you all know I love watching my TV shows and I watch a lot of them. Today I wanted to share some shows that are really on a roll right now and if you aren’t watching them then you should catch up. Here are 5 TV Shows to Start Watching Now!
1. The Good Wife– Ok I will be honest, I’m not watching the current season because I stopped watching for awhile and got so behind. But all I’ve been hearing is how good the current season (5th) is and so I decided I had to catch up. I’m currently 1/3 of the way through the 4th season and it’s so good and so addicting. I’ve been flying through it with this cold weather keeping me indoors and I can’t wait to get caught up!
2. Revenge– This show slowed down a little last season but my oh my it has hit it’s stride this season. Addicting, juicy, confusing and intriguing plot twists are constantly happening. You are rooting for Emily Thorne to get her Revenge. There was some worry when the show runner left after last season but the new show runner has done a fantastic job. I watch this show live each Sunday and I don’t do that with a lot of shows.
3. New Girl– I’m still laughing about the Thanksgiving episode. Some people think the new relationship (which I won’t spoil for you) doesn’t work for the show. I think it does and this show is as funny as ever. I had to throw in a comedy for you to catch up on because we all need a little laughter (or in the case of New Girl you will be getting a lot of laughter).
4. Bones– Yes it’s in season 9. Yes that’s a lot of seasons. But this show is still producing fantastic episodes that have you trying to solve a murder while laughing and a little crying when things get emotional (like a certain wedding!). So if you want a show still on the air with a lot of seasons to catch up on then this is the one!
5. Parenthood– After a lot of tears last season (ok who am I kidding I cry every season) this show continues to warm our hearts and the Braverman’s feel like family. What’s great about this season is I live 5 minutes from my sister and we are able to watch it together each week. I know that doesn’t speak to the greatness of the show but let me say this my sister watches maybe 4 tv shows regularly, so you know if she takes time to watch it then it is a good show!
What shows are you loving that you would add to this list?