I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #CollectiveBias
Have you ever used Kraft Fresh Take? I was introduced to them a few years ago when I was a nanny. Since then I have loved using them to make delicious dinners. I wanted to create a meal that would be perfect for Easter, so I chose pork chops. Pork chops just seem like a spring meal to me. I wanted to do something other than just putting the fresh take on the pork chops, so I came up with these Kraft Fresh Take Stuffed Pork Chops. Can I just say that Tyler did a little dance when he tasted these.
I wanted to make stuffed pork chops, so I decided because spinach and artichoke dip is so delicious, wouldn’t it be great stuffed inside of a breaded pork chop? Are you drooling yet? Yes these are so good. On Sunday, Tyler and I headed over to Wal Mart to get our #FreshTake and other ingredients.
– Kraft Fresh Take Italian Parmesan
– Thick Cut Pork Chops (We used 2 for us but the mixture makes enough for 6 pork chops)
– 1 10 oz. package frozen spinach
– 1 can artichoke hearts
– 6 oz. cream cheese
– 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
– 1 egg
1. Cook spinach according to package directions
2. Chop the artichoke hearts up
3. Mix together artichoke hearts, cream cheese and parmesan cheese
4. Drain cooked spinach and press excess water out
5. Add spinach to the artichoke mixture
6. Cut an opening into each pork chop to stuff
7. Once you have your pockets in your pork chop then began to stuff them with the spinach artichoke mixture
8. Secure the pork chops with toothpicks to keep the mixture from coming out
I had Tyler taste test these and he started dancing around the kitchen because they were that delicious (not because they were too hot). I knew these were a winner. This was a my first time using Kraft Fresh Take on pork chops. We usually use them on chicken, which is also so delicious. For the month of April there is a printable coupon for $1 Off Fresh Chicken When You Buy Fresh Take at Wal Mart. So if you want to try Kraft Fresh Take on chicken this is the perfect coupon.
Tell me, have you used Fresh Take before? It’s one of my favorite ways to make a meal on a busy day.