Welcome week #18 of The Wednesday Round Up! Whether you are new or returning we are so glad to have you here! This week we are linking up our Facebook pages in the first linkup and then our blog posts in the second linkup! This week I had a guest post from Melissa for a Simple Fruit Dip and I shared 23 Beautiful Spring Wreaths. Now head on down to the link up, I can’t wait to see what you share!
- 1. How to Make Every Image in a Collage a Link by Anyonita Nibbles
- 2. Red Lentil & Bulgur Patties by Lydia’s Flexitarian Kitchen
- 3. Stuffed Eggplant by Drug Store Divas
- 4. Cheesy Garlic Zucchini Chips by Happy Mothering
- 5. Cookie Stuffed Brownies by Winnish
- 6. Oreo White Chocolate Chip Cookies by Belle of the Kitchen
- 7. Little Shirley Inspired Vases by My View from the Fridge
- 8. Bacon, Apple & Cheddar Quiche by Pink Recipe Box
Our most clicked post from last week was Wood Photo Backdrops
From Bonnie at The Pin Junkie
Facebook| Pinterest| Stumble Upon
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up:
Thank you so much for featuring my Cookie-Stuffed Brownies
Have a terrific day and thank you for another party 🙂
Thank you so much for linking up each week!!
Ashlyn @ Belle of the Kitchen says
Thank you so much for featuring my Oreo White Chocolate Chip Cookies! Hope you have a fabulous week, Emily!
Thank you for linking up each week! I look forward to checking out what you’ve shared this week!
Bonnie @ The Pin Junkie says
Thanks for hosting another fun party and thanks so much for featuring my DIY photo backdrops! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thank you so much for linking up! I loved the photo backdrops post! I need to make some for myself.