Today we are celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary! In some ways I can’t believe it’s been two years but at the same time it seems like we’ve been together much longer (and I don’t mean that in a bad way at all!). Year two of marriage has been busy and full of excitement so I thought I would share a couple of Highlights of Year 2 of Marriage.
– I left my 50 hour a week job to become a full time housewife/ full time blogger. I’ve loved having more time to focus on the blog and I also enjoy being home everyday to cook dinner for Tyler.
– After a lot of prayer, job applications and patience Tyler was offered a new job in Tennessee. We moved here in August and it has been wonderful. He loves his new job here and we love being back in the south!
– We lived with my sister and her husband for two months while we were house hunting/house remodeling. We are loving now being five minutes down the road from them.
– We purchased our first home together! Tyler owned our DC home before we got married. We then set forth to remodel the house before moving in to it.
– We traveled to Georgia, Ohio, Florida, and most recently to Mexico to celebrate our two year anniversary.
Year two has been eventful and wonderful. We are looking forward to year three! Did you have any eventful moments in your second year of marriage?
This picture is us at my friends wedding in May 2014.