I love a good comedy to watch, I mean who doesn’t? During the summer there are a lot less shows that we are watching live so we like to start some new Netflix shows. I thought today I’d share a few of my favorite Comedies to Binge Watch.
1. Parks and Rec– This is the one that we are currently making our way through. It is hilarious. It quite often feels like a female led version of The Office and I am ok with that. I love Amy Poehler and she doesn’t disappoint, neither do the rest of the characters in this show. This show is available on both Amazon Prime and Netflix!
2. The Office– Well I mentioned it above so you know I had to include it in this list. The Office is my husbands favorite comedy, he owns all of the seasons. With both The Office and Parks and Rec I think it’s very important to watch it from the beginning because if you don’t understand the characters often you won’t find it as funny. I know you can find this one on Netflix or all of the seasons in my husbands dvd library :).
3. Melissa and Joey– I’m a fan of some of these ABC Family comedies especially when I want something funny on in the background. I used to watch this at night after Tyler went to sleep but now I watch the new episodes during the day because Tyler didn’t appreciate Melissa Joan Hart’s very loud voice while he was going to sleep. This show is cute and funny! You can find this show on Netflix.
4. How I Met Your Mother– It took me awhile to get on board with this show but when we finally started it we loved it. We are only through season 8 so I can’t speak for the ending and please no spoilers! But its cute, funny and an endearing group of friends. You can watch this one on Netflix or Amazon Prime.
5. Baby Daddy– Another ABC Family comedy that I really enjoy. I was pretty excited when I saw new episodes were up on Netflix this week! I love an easy to watch comedy especially when it doesn’t require my undivided attention, perfect blogging background show. It’s cute and an enjoyable watch!
Now these are just five of my current favorite comedies to binge watch. I’m pretty sure the list could go on and on. So I want you to tell me, what are your favorite comedies to binge watch on Netflix or Amazon Prime? We’re halfway through Parks and Rec so we are already on the look out for our next comedy!