This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PackedwithSavings #CollectiveBias
Macaroni and Cheese is one of my favorite dishes. So much so, that we have tickets to a Mac-n-Cheese fest in a couple of months. We went out to a local restaurant a couple of months back and they had mac-n-cheese with bacon in it. At first, I wasn’t sure but it was so delicious. I decided to try it out and make some of my own Bacon Mac-n-Cheese with Kraft Coupons.
I was really excited because when I went over to check out the Kraft coupons from Wal Mart they had some great coupons for three of the items that I needed for my recipe! I printed out the coupons and headed to Wal Mart to pick up all of the ingredients I needed for this delicious dish.
I decided to take the base recipe for my grandma’s mac-n-cheese and add in the bacon to make this Bacon Mac-n-Cheese. The macaroni and cheese is one of my favorite recipes that my grandma makes. My grandma is always having us all over and making big and delicious meals for us. If I ever get to put in a request, it is normally for her mac-n-cheese. There are a lot of us, and when we are all there, this recipe is easy to double or even triple if needed!
- 8 oz. elbow noodles (or pasta of your choice)
- 2- 4 ounces of Velveeta Cheese
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 slices of bacon
- Cook bacon according to package directions
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- Drain pasta and then return to pot
- Cut up Velveeta cheese and stir into noodles until melted. Use 2 to 4 ounces depending on how cheesy you like it.
- Add evaporated milk as needed to keep it creamy
- Mix bacon into the macaroni mixture
- Pour into greased casserole dish
- Top with sharp cheddar cheese
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Top with additional bacon if desired
We enjoyed eating this delicious Bacon Mac-n-Cheese. I love when I’m making a recipe and I can find coupons to make the meal cost less. Don’t you? We enjoyed eating this with some BBQ but I really think that mac-n-cheese goes with anything. Am I right? So tell me, do you have a favorite recipe that your mom or grandma always makes?