I always love trying out new products or downloading a new song, so today I wanted to share with you 5 Things I’m Loving Right Now. I love reading when different people post their lists and seeing what they are loving right now. I have been reading a lot of baby related ones (not for me!) for my best friend. I love reading the ones from Notes from the Nelsens. She does 10 on the 10th and it’s always such a fun read.
*Some affiliate links may be included in this post. If you click on them and buy something then I will receive commission, at no extra cost to you, which I’ll use to buy more craft supplies and ingredients for recipes :). Check out my full disclosure policy for more information*
1. Wunder Under Crop Leggings from Lululemon– I was incredibly skeptical when my cousin kept raving about these expensive yoga leggings. I was like no way are these worth the cost. My aunt bought me a pair as a thank you for coming to help her out after her back surgery and I’ve already put additional pairs on my christmas list. They are so comfortable and fit perfectly. I’m hooked, thanks a a lot Allie!
2. Sketchers Memory Foam Tennis Shoes– I’ve had these for a couple months and I wear them all the time. When we went to Chicago I knew I couldn’t do all that walking in flip flops so I picked up these shoes and oh my gosh they are amazing. So comfortable. I’ve already bought a second pair.
3. EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm– I’m in love with this lip balm. It smells so good and makes your lips so soft! It’s perfect for the colder weather because my lips are always getting chapped when that wind starts whipping.
4. I Love Lucy Season 6– I’m a sucker for all old TV shows and I love to watch I Love Lucy in the mornings when I’m making my breakfast. Ok and maybe also in the afternoons when I’m making lunch. I love starting my day off with a good laugh!
5. Fuzzy Socks– The weather is getting colder and fuzzy socks are my absolute must have for cold weather. I wear them around the house constantly because my feet always get cold. I’m not kidding when I say I think I have over 20 pairs of them.
These are just a few things I am loving right now. Tell me, what are some new things you’re loving right now?