Today I’ve got 23 Healthy Smoothie Recipes for you from some wonderful bloggers!
Lately I have really started to enjoy making smoothies. I personally don’t love fruit but in a smoothie I really like it. So smoothies give me a great way to get my fruits and some veggies into my diet. I love trying out new recipes and new fruits in my smoothies. I’ve found some really delicious looking smoothies from some wonderful bloggers!
1. Blueberry Protein Smoothie with greek yogurt from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
2. Green Velvet Smoothie from Frugal Mom Eh!
3. Paleo Strawberry Clementine Smoothie from This Flourishing Life
4. Pear Ginger Cinnamon Oat Smoothie from Mom on Time Out
5. Caramel Apple Pie Protein Smoothie from The Crumby Cupcake
6. Energizing Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake from Sweep Tight
7. Layered Strawberry Banana Smoothie from Around My Family Table
8. Vegan Peanut Butter Smoothie from This Mama Loves
9. 3 Ingredient Tropical Smoothie from Newlywed Survival
10. Strawberry Grapefruit Smoothie from Melanie Makes
11. Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie from Bunny’s Warm Oven
12. Mixed Berry Super Smoothie from It Bakes Me Happy
13. Banana Peach Green Smoothie from A Simple Pantry
14. Healthy Mango Guanabana Smoothie from Food Done Light
15. Blueberry Strawberry Kale Smoothie from What’s Cooking Love?
16. Mango Blueberry Power Smoothie from A Simple Pantry
17. Easy Black Cherry Mint Smoothie from Keep it Simple Sweetie
18. Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie from Mom on Time Out
19. Easy Peach Raspberry Smoothie from A Simple Pantry
20. Mango Ginger Smoothie from Keep it Simple Sweetie
21. Blueberry Muffin Smoothie Recipe from Thrifty Jinxy
22. Green Tea Smoothie from Brittany’s Pantry
23. Mango and Orange Juice Smoothie from Frugal Living Mom
What’s your favorite time to enjoy a smoothie? For breakfast, lunch or a snack? Some of these even look good enough to have as a dessert to when you need something a little sweet but want to keep it healthy! Let me know which smoothie you would try out first?