These 35 Healthy Dinner Recipes will help you stick to those New Year resolutions to eat healthier!
It’s the New Year and we all know what that means, a time for resolutions. I really hate saying I’m making a New Years resolution because I never stick with it. But this year I am planning to make some lifestyle changes which includes trying to make working out a part of my daily routine and trying to cook some healthier meals plus a couple other things I’ll be covering in an upcoming post. Eating healthier meals is one of the harder things for me because I love all things pasta, canned soup, and casseroles. I don’t even have a huge problem with sweets, it’s those comfort foods that get me. So today I’ve rounded up 35 Healthy Dinner Recipes for you that look delicious and are from some wonderful bloggers! I hope they will help you out!
1. Healthy Low Fat Vegetarian Sloppy Joes from Food Done Light
2. Easy Baked Chicken Cacciatore from The Kitchen is My Playground
3. Quick & Easy Chicken and Rice without canned soup from Future Expat
4. Asian Peanut Spaghetti Squash Stir Fry from Snappy Gourmet
5. Slow Cooker Mole Chicken, Hominy and Pumpkin Chili from Food Done Light
6. Fiesta Lime Tilapia from Lori’s Culinary Creations
7. Balsamic Baked Chicken from Future Expat
8. Chinese Steamed Eggplant with Shrimp Stir Fry from Food Done Light
9. Balsamic Eggplant Pasta Salad from Future Expat
10. Chicken Thighs with Tomatoes and Spinach from Lori’s Culinary Creations
11. Tex Mex Spaghetti Squash from From This Kitchen Table
12. Heart Healthy Lasagna from Mommy Enterprises
13. Rosemary Chicken, Avocado and Bacon Salad from Sarah Titus
14. Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs from From This Kitchen Table
15. Korean Ground Beef Lettuce Wraps from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
16. Spicy Indian Chicken Sandwich from From This Kitchen Table
17. Healthy Stuffed Shells from Mommy Enterprises
18. Slow Cooker Mexican Soup from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
19. African Chicken Peanut Stew from Ann’s Entitled Life
20. Sunshine Citrus Chicken from Thrifty Jinxy
21. Mushroom Garlic Quinoa from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
22. Stuffed Zucchini from Ann’s Entitled Life
23. Lime Chicken Tacos from Penny Pincher Jenny
24. Tofu Lettuce Cups from Vegetarian Gourmet
25. Cabbage Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce from Driftwood Gardens
26. Cheesy Three Pepper Ravioli from Two Healthy Kitchens
27. Slow Cooker Vegan Barley Stew from Mama Likes to Cook
28. Cheeseburger Salad with Oven Roasted Fries from Two Healthy Kitchens
29. Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup from Happy Deal Happy Day
30. Tex-Mex Taco Burgers from Two Healthy Kitchens
31. Vegetarian Crock Pot Black Bean Soup from Mama Likes to Cook
32. Butternut Squash and Sausage Soup from Happy Deal Happy Day
33. Spinach Walnut Pesto Spaghetti Squash from Driftwood Gardens
34. Butternut Squash Coconut Curry from Driftwood Gardens
35. Garlic and Honey Dijon Roasted Chicken Thighs from A Lazy Girl
Which recipe looks most delicious to you?
These all look amazing! Since I have a toddler, I’m always looking for easy, healthy things to make for dinner!
I hope you find some great ones from this list!
Teresa @ Crafty Wife says
I’m going to have to put a few of these into rotation! They look so yummy!
Leigh Powell Hines says
This is a fabulous list. I’ve got a few that I want to try especially the cabbage rolls. I’ve never made that.
I am always looking for new healthy dinners. What a great list!
Erica @ The Crumby Cupcake says
What a wonderful group of healthy recipes! My hubby and I are starting the year out right by eating healthier, and there are a lot of recipes on here I know we’d love! Thank you!!
I hope they help you out!
Paris at My Big Fat Happy Life says
I am definitely going to have to try some of these recipes out! I am always looking for new, healthy dinners. Thanks!
Same here! Enjoy!
Stephanie Pass says
Oh my, so much to choose from! I think I would love to start with the korean lettuce wraps. My husband loves getting those when we go out.
Those sound so good don’t they?
Thank you for featuring some of my recipes here. I’m honored to be in such great company and can’t wait to try some of the other recipes, especially those vegetarian sloppy joes!
Thank you for stopping by and checking it out!