This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WarmUpYourDay #CollectiveBias
Add something a little sweet to your breakfast menu with these Cinnamon Roll Waffles.
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! I always love a big breakfast on the weekend and I especially love adding something a little sweet to my breakfast menu. My husband has just been dying to try out Cinnamon Roll Waffles for quite awhile so I thought this would be the perfect time.
As you all know apples are one of my favorite things to have in recipes. So when I heard about the Pepperidge Farm Apple Sweet Rolls I knew I had to run out to Wal Mart and pick some up to include in our Saturday morning breakfast. I got some along with some 100% Florida Orange Juice and right now there is a great $1.00 off coupon when you buy both!
- 1 can Pepperidge Farm Apple Sweet Rolls
- Icing Packet
- Apple Packet
- Waffle Maker
- Cooking Spray
- Spray waffle maker and heat it up
- Place cinnamon roll into waffle maker
- Press down in the center with your thumb and put some of the apple mixture in the center
- Close the waffle maker and press it closed
- Cook on high on your waffle maker until done
- Remove from waffle maker and drizzle with icing
These turned out so delicious. The waffle maker makes the perfect cinnamon roll in my opinion! Perfectly crispy and drizzled with that icing, it’s so good. We really enjoyed adding these cinnamon roll waffles to our breakfast menu. We also added some delicious 100% Florida Orange Juice to pair alongside our waffles.
Have you ever made cinnamon rolls in a different way? I highly recommend making them in the waffle maker!