Please welcome Kay from A Ranch Mom as she shares her recipe for Simple BBQ Chicken
Hi friends! I have been looking forward to sharing a delicious recipe with you today! My family could tell you that I love crafting my own recipes. I often experiment with different flavors and ingredients to come up with my own unique dish. That’s what this recipe is! A result of pinching and stirring and tasting. When I served it, my kids reassured me by saying: “Mom, sometimes your made-up recipes are delicious!” 🙂 Thanks, sweetie!
- 6 chicken breast halves
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ tsp hot pepper sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place chicken breast in a baking pan. (9x13 works great)
- Sprinkle chopped onion over chicken.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together, pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until juice runs clear when pierced with a fork.
This chicken recipe goes well with rice and a salad. We love it! Do you ever experiment with your own recipes? 🙂