Add something sweet to the menu with these 13 Crockpot Desserts
My crock pot is one of my favorite ways to cook. One thing that I really want to try more of is desserts in the crock pot. I’ve made a couple but I really want to try some more. So today I’ve rounded up these 13 Crockpot Desserts to gather some great ideas!
1. Slow Cooker Apple Pudding Cake from The Kitchen is My Playground
2. Crock Pot 7 Layer Bars from Tammilee Tips
3. Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake from Crock Pot Love
4. Crock Pot Apple Spice Dump Cake from Tammilee Tips
5. Slow Cooker Nutella Crunch Cheesecakes from Snappy Gourmet
6. Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Chocolate Topping from Couponing for Freebies
7. Crock Pot Chocolate Mess from Brittany’s Pantry
8. Crock Pot Lemon Cheesecake from LoveFoodies
9. Honey Cinnamon Slow Cooker Peach Crisp from Brittany’s Pantry
10. Crockpot Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake from 365ish Days of Pinterest
11. Sticky Toffee Pudding from LoveFoodies
12. Slow Cooker Apple Pie from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
13. Slow Cooker Apple Crisp from Num’s the Word
All of these look so delicious. I’m planning on trying them soon! What about you, which one would you try first?