This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KreateMyHappy #CollectiveBias
Need an afternoon pick-me-up? Try out these M&M’s Rice Krispies S’mores!
I am always on the lookout for ways to create new yummy snacks. I have a love for Rice Krispies Treats but today I wanted to go beyond just the Rice Krispies treats and add a little something to them. I’ve been wanting to try out s’mores related recipes I decided using Rice Krispies treats and adding in some M&M’s would be the perfect opportunity.
I headed out to Kroger to pick up my Rice Krispies treats and the other supplies I would need for these treats. I decided to try out both the plain and peanut butter M&M’s to add to the delicious flavors of the treat.
I always find myself in need of an afternoon pick up so I loved having these as an option. I made enough for the week and they were the perfect little pick me up that I needed when I started dragging in the late afternoon.
- 4 Rice Krispy Bars
- 4 oz. melting chocolate
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- ¼ cup M&M’s plain
- ¼ cup M&M’s Peanut Butter
- Crush graham crackers and put into a small bowl
- Crush M&M’s plain and peanut butter and put into another small bowl
- Measure out JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows and place into a third bowl
- Put 4 oz. chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and melt according to package instructions
- Cut each Rice Krispies bar into half
- Dip Rice Krispies bar into chocolate, graham cracker crumbs, M&M’s and then top with desired amount of JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows. Use toothpicks to hold marshmallows in place if desired.
- Place finished treats into refrigerator and allow to chill for 10 minutes
- Serve and enjoy this delicious treat!
These are not just a pretty picture, they tasted so delicious. Tyler and I were snacking on them all week long. Do you have a favorite way to add a little something to your favorite snacks?
You can create your own Rice Krispies Treats Kreation and enter to win fun prizes!
Eligible entrants will vote on their favorite Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats® recipe on the Kellogg’s Family Rewards® Website and via various social media platforms to be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win prizes.
Twenty (20) Grand Prize winners will be randomly drawn at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes from among all eligible entries received.
Contest voting runs 3/24-5/3/15
How to enter the sweepstakes:
- Social Media:
- To enter via Twitter, Pinterest and/or Instagram, go to any of the Social Platforms and include the hashtag #RKTreatSweeps and the name of the Treat recipe you’re voting on in the copy of your post.
- You must also send or share a link of your post to [email protected] in order for your Social Platform entry to be verified.
- To send or share a link of your post with the Sponsor, go to the Social Platform(s) containing your Treat vote post, go to your profile, select the tweet/pin/post you would like to share with the Sponsor, and copy the link (Twitter) or share the post (Pinterest & Instagram) to [email protected]
Twenty (20) Grand Prizes will receive:
- $250 Bank-issued, pre-loaded Gift Card;
- Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats® squares (XX ct.)
- Beats Pills™ Portable Stereo Speaker by Dr. Dre™
- (1) bag of Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows (10 oz.)
- (1) bag of Jet-Puffed Chocolate Swirl snacking marshmallows (3 oz.)
- (1) Jet-Puffed Strawberry snacking marshmallows (3 oz.)
- (1) bag of Jet-Puffed S’moresMallows
- (1) bag of Jet-Puffed StarMallows (8 oz.)
- Assorted MARS products
- (1) M&M’s® dispenser
- (1) M&M’s® Milk Laydown Bag
- (1) M&M’s® Peanut Laydown bag
- All Social Platform posts must be posted to a non-private Social Platform account, must include the Hashtag and link to post must be shared or sent to Sponsor using the email address noted above.
- Limit one (1) entry per Week by voting using a Social Platform.
- By using the Hashtag, you affirm that you have read, understand and agree to these Official Rules.
- For full rules, visit the Kellogg’s Contest website