Welcome to week #68 of The Wednesday Round Up! I am so excited you are joining us this week. I am loving going through all of your links and pinning as many as I can to my Pinterest boards! I’d love for you to follow along! Head on down and link up!
Check out this week’s features!
- Slow Cooker Thai Spicy Peanut Chicken by Dizzy, Busy & Hungry
- DIY Kitchen Art by Creating & Co.
- Strawberry Blueberry Yogurt Parfaits by Flavor Mosaic
- Baked Apple Fritter Muffins by Just Us Four
- Loaded One Pot Caramel Fudge Brownies by Living Better Together
- Kate Spade Gold Easter Eggs by Ash & Co.
- Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Bites by In Good Flavor
- Shortcuts to Finding Time for Yourself by Outside the Box Mom
Our most clicked post from last week was #11 Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
from Courtney at Sweet C’s Designs
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife