Welcome to The Wednesday Round Up! It’s week #69 and we are so excited to have you here with us. There have been so many wonderful things shared and I’ve been a busy bee pinning as many as I can to my Pinterest boards! Before you link up be sure to check out what I’ve been up to this past week.
Check out this week’s features!
- Homemade Raisin Bread by Premeditated Leftovers
- English Garden Wreath by Illi Style
- Easter Pretzel Chick Treats by Cincy Shopper
- Marshmallow Swirl Creme Egg Brownies by Annie’s Noms
- DIY Twine Eggs by Pink When
- Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken by Skinny Kitchen
- Mini Egg Fudge by Annie’s Noms
- Amp Up Your Instagram by Tabler Party of Two
Our most clicked post from last week was #10
from Ashley at Ash and Crafts
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife