This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WeekNightHero #CollectiveBias
Today I’m sharing Two Easy 30 Minute Meals with Campbell’s!
Easy meals are something that we thrive on in our house. It’s so important on those busy weeknights to have simple meals you can whip together in 30 minutes or less. When I was commuting with work, it was especially important for me to have easy meals to prepare for Tyler when I got home late. Today I wanted to share with you not one, but two simple dishes to make for your family!
Both of these dishes are ones that I got from my mom. But when I saw the new Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking I knew I wanted to replace the traditional Cream of Mushroom Soup for Savory Portobello Mushroom and the Cream of Chicken Soup for the Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock. So I headed out to Wal Mart to pick up these new soups for easy cooking and the other ingredients for my recipes!
The first recipe I’m sharing with you today is a Cornbread Chicken Casserole. Combining delicious cornbread and chicken with the Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock was a delicious combination!
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 pan cooked cornbread
- 1 carton Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken stock
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 stick melted margarine or butter
- Crumble half of the pan of cornbread into the bottom of a casserole dish
- Drizzle half of the melted butter over the cornbread
- Mix together chicken, soups, onion, and chicken broth
- Pour chicken mixture over crumbled cornbread
- Top with other half of cornbread, crumbled
- Drizzle remaining butter over the cornbread
- Bake at 425 until onion is cooked and top is browned
In addition to this Cornbread Chicken Casserole today, I also have a yummy recipe for a Broccoli Casserole where I exchanged the traditional Cream of Mushroom Soup for the Savory Portobello Mushroom and it added such a great flavor!
-5 cups frozen broccoli, cooked
-1 carton Savory Portobello Mushroom
-1/2 cup mayo
-1 cup grated cheese
-1 medium onion, chopped
-1/2 cup margarine
-1 1/2 cup herb stuffing mix
1. Cook broccoli according to package instructions
2. Mix eggs, soup, mayo, cheese and onion
3. Fold in broccoli
4. Cook on 350 for 20-25 minutes
I love being able to create simple and delicious meals for my family and Campbell’s offers the perfect solutions for those meals. To pick some up for yourself today be sure to use this coupon for $0.75 off which is good until April 13th, 2015.
Have you tried out the new Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking? What recipe would you simplify using them?