My contributor Kay is sharing this recipe for Easy Cranberry Jello Salad!
We love this easy cranberry jello salad! As the days turn warmer, I enjoy the cool fruity flavors.
If you have a can of cranberry sauce in your pantry (leftover from the holidays, perhaps?!) then I have a delicious and easy recipe to use it up. My kids voted this a huge success, and I could have eaten the whole dish, myself! I just love a good Jello salad, don’t you? It is really simple and the cranberry flavor is really toned down. A good make-ahead dish.
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 box strawberry jello
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- Prepare the Jello as directed on pkg. Do not chill.
- Whip the cream cheese with an electric mixer till smooth.
- Add cranberry sauce and mix well.
- Add jello slowly, mixing well.
- Pour into a serving dish and chill till set.