This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its Advertiser. All thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone and should not be construed as medical advice. #24HourEsterC #CollectiveBias
Today I’m sharing with you how I’m trying for My Best with Ester-C Immune Support.
This past year was a busy one and the coming year is looking to be just as busy, if not more. Between running my blog, traveling and keeping my house straight (ok I’m not so good at the third one) I need to be striving for my healthy best and supporting my immune system.
I’ve already had a late night road trip and pulled an all nighter when my best friend had her first baby to start out this busy year. It’s times like those that it’s so important for me to support my health. Ester-C is the perfect immune support! I went to Wal Mart the other day to pick some up in the supplement aisle where it’s on rollback right now (yes please!). Now that I’ve picked up the Ester-C, I wanted to share with you a few ways that I am striving for my healthy best in addition to Ester-C.
1. Drink more water– I am really bad about drinking enough water and this is something I am trying to be better about this year. Water is so important to support your health and I want to drink more of it this year.
2. Reading more– I have yet to start on this one but my kindle is loaded up with books. Working from home it can be really hard to separate work time and relaxing time. I’m working to try and give myself a little more me time during the day.
3. Go to bed earlier– With a new puppy in the house I don’t have the luxury of waking up whenever I want, I suppose this is preparing me for children. So it’s important for me to stick to a better sleep schedule since I can’t create my own now.
4. Get outside more– Even when it’s cold, if it’s sunny then I want to try and spend a little bit more time outside each day. The sunshine and fresh air are so refreshing and always lift my spirits. One of my favorite ways to do this is to take the dogs on a walk which helps me knock two of these out at once since the next one is…
5. Make time to work out– This goes along with the working from home thing. I find it hard to make myself stop and go work out. Actually I should do that right now, right? I’ve recently discovered barre with some great DVDs I bought and I’m loving it as my new go to exercise. It’s fun and gets me up out of my chair and moving for 30-60 minutes a day (ok, I have not even opened the 60 minute DVD yet but I will).
What ways are you striving for your best this year?