Get ready for your summer vacation with these Beach Bag Essentials.
Summer and beach season are upon us! With a couple of beach vacations coming up I started thinking about what my Beach Bag Essentials are. Most of our beach trips are in a condo and when you’re 12 floors up you don’t want to forget something and have to trek all the way back to the condo for it. So I decided to create this list of things I always want to remember in my beach bag.
– Sunscreen- Now this is a must! I normally apply sunscreen inside without all the sand and wind but I always keep sunscreen in my beach bag to reapply so I don’t get burned!
– Chapstick- I always make sure I have chapstick with me on the beach that has SPF in it. Getting your lips burned is no fun at all. I am always applying my SPF chapstick every hour or so.
– Water bottle- Being out in the heat it is important to stay hydrated. I always throw a water bottle or two in my beach bag. Often we have a cooler down there too but in case someone else is bringing that down or extra thirsty and drinks it all I like to make sure I have my own water.
– Snacks- You don’t want to get all settled then decide you’re hungry. I love to have a few munchies in my beach bag at all times in case I get hungry.
– Sunglasses- If you can sit on the beach without sunglasses then you are impressive. I have to have my sunglasses when the sun is out in full blast!
– Reading material- Books or magazines, whichever is your favorite is definitely a necessity in your beach bag. One of my favorite things to do at the beach is read.
– Headphones- I hate when I get to the beach and realize I forgot my headphones. I love to be able to spend some time listening to my music on the beach.
What about you? What is one of your beach bag essentials?