Keep cool and enjoy this No-Bake Ice Cream Sandwich Cake with Nestle Tollhouse Morsels!
I’ve said it before and I will say it again, it’s been a hot summer! Anytime I use the oven, the temperature in my house gets up to about 80 because my AC just cannot keep up with itself downstairs. We have a separate unit for our smaller upstairs so I usually end up retreating upstairs to cool off. Because I try to limit my time using the oven, i’ve become a huge fan of no-bake desserts. I decided to pick up some Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Mini Morsels to use to create this yummy No-Bake Ice Cream Sandwich Cake!
I spent the weekend in Georgia with family and had my sweet cousin brainstorm no-bake dessert ideas with me. She is so creative and immediately started rattling off an idea for an ice cream sandwich cake. I love ice cream sandwiches so I was a big fan of this idea. I decided to add in the Nestle mini morsels because I thought that would be a delicious addition!
You start by lining the bottom of a 9×13 dish with mini ice cream sandwiches.
Then make sure your ice cream is softened and spread it on top of the ice cream sandwiches. We chose to do chocolate but you could do any flavor you prefer.
Next you will take half of your Nestle Tollhouse Morsels and sprinkle them over the ice cream.
Spread the cool whip over the ice cream and then top with the remaining Nestle Tollhouse Morsels.
- 14 mini ice cream sandwiches
- Chocolate ice cream
- 1 tub cool whip
- 6 ounces Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Mini Morsels
- Lay 14 mini ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of a 9×13 pan, use more or less if you need but completely cover the bottom of the pan
- Take the softened chocolate ice cream and spread it over the ice cream sandwiches
- Sprinkle half of the mini morsels over the chocolate ice cream
- Spread the cool whip on
- Top with the remaining mini morsels
So let me know why you love No-Bake desserts?