Make Halloween fun with these Crescent Roll Mummy Dogs!
Halloween is just around the corner, can you believe how fast this year is flying by? Before we know it, 2016 will be here. As Halloween approaches there are so many cute ways to celebrate. I decided to show you how to make these Crescent Roll Mummy Dogs because they are the perfect dinner or snack for the kids to celebrate Halloween.
Growing up Halloween wasn’t a holiday that we celebrated big time, but my husband loves Halloween. So I try to do some decorating and make it fun for him. Our neighbors across the street do a crazy haunted house in their yard so that makes my job easier because we have that to look at each night!
- Original Crescent Rolls
- Hot Dogs
- Begin by rolling out your crescent rolls into the triangles
- Cut the crescent roll triangles into strips long ways
- Wrap the hot dogs in the crescent roll strips leaving a spot at the top for the face
- Bake at 375 for 13-15 minutes
- Let the crescent dogs cool and then using mustard make eyes for the mummies
I just loved how cute these Crescent Roll Mummy Dogs turned out. They make such a cute treat for the kids to enjoy or for your halloween parties! Plus they are so easy to make. Usually with these kind of cute treats I find them not turning out how I expect, but these turned out perfectly!
You can get started on your halloween fun with this $10 Paypal Giveaway.