XFINITY partnered with me for this Summer TV Shows to See post and as a part of this program I received compensation for my time. As always all opinions are my own.
Looking forward to sun, sand and my favorite Summer TV Shows to See
In recent years the summer tv season has started producing some of my favorite tv shows! But as we all know, sometimes summer can be the busiest time, between travel, family events and just wanting to spend more time outdoors my tv shows get put on the back burner. That’s why I love the On Demand options that XFINITY offers. With nearly 130,000 more choices than Google Fiber it’s exactly what we need to be able to catch up on our favorite summer shows!
In the past year or so some of my favorite summer tv shows have been cancelled :(. But they had a good run and some great new shows have come on to fill their spots on my tv schedule. We don’t have dates yet for when they’ll be returning, but I wanted to share a few of the summer tv shows I am so excited to see return. I know with our baby girl arriving in May I’ll be falling behind on watching my shows so I’m glad I will have them On Demand to catch up on!
- The Last Ship on TNT- Tyler and I love this show! We binge watched most of the first season On Demand and then loved watching the second season last summer. It’s full of cliffhangers, intense moments and jaw dropping action. The worst part about it is that it’s only a summer show so you have to wait 9-10 months between seasons, but it is well worth the wait.
- The Bachelorette on ABC- Who doesn’t love a little Bachelor/Bachelorette drama. The Bachelorette keeps us up with our drama quotient in the summer. It’s not a show that Tyler enjoys watching with me so catching up with it On Demand is perfect for me on rainy days!
- Devious Maids on Lifetime- This show is both hilarious and dramatic. I believe they call that a dramedy these days? It’s from the creator of Desperate Housewives and it shows, in a good way. It’s full of shocking moments and plenty of drama!
- Beauty and the Beast on The CW- I’m pretty sure this summer will be the last season and that makes me sad. I really enjoy this show and I am looking forward to it returning this summer. It’s well worth the watch!
- Pretty Little Liars on Freeform- Another show that Tyler doesn’t prefer to watch with me, I’m not sure what his problem is, but it’s perfect because I can catch up On Demand. Even though I spend half the show wishing the girls would expand their pool of suspicion beyond one person, because have they learned nothing these last six seasons, it still keeps me coming back every week for more!
- So You Think You Can Dance on Fox- It sounds like Fox is mixing things up with SYTYCD this year so I am interested to see how things will go this year. It’s been on awhile so I think the show needs a little new life breathed into it so I hope it’s a whole new show while still maintaining the great dancing and competition that made this show great! And I mean as long as Twitch is on there then the show will be good!
These are my favorite summer shows. I am excited to see what new shows will make their appearances this year because I always love checking them out. In the past few years I feel like the networks have really upped their summer tv show game with some great shows!
I’d love to know, what is your favorite summer tv show?