Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti makes for a delicious dinner recipe!
Pasta + a crock pot = YUM! Two of my favorite things and it was delicious. I found this recipe and just knew I had to try it out. I did it a bit different then the recipe and it was delicious. So here goes!
- 1 26 oz jar Spaghetti Sauce (I used Ragu)
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- 1/2 ground beef
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- Brown the ground beef and drain fat
- Pour half the jar of spaghetti sauce into the bottom of the crock pot
- Place uncooked pasta noodles on top of the sauce, break the noodles so that they fit
- Pour ground beef over the pasta
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and place on top
- Cover with the last half of the jar of spaghetti sauce
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours
- After 3 hours, stir it, it will be thick. Mine I thought was delicious and needed nothing more added but if you found it to be too dry then you could pour more sauce on it.
This is the recipe, there were additional steps and ingredients to add that I did not do because I thought it tasted fine after doing this. The link to the recipe I adapted this from is below. The only problem I encountered were that some of the noodles stuck together. I am not sure what would have prevented this? Maybe cooking it longer on low rather than on high or maybe being home to stir it? But since this is a crock pot meal I don’t want to have to do anything to it during the day. But it made a lot and for the two of us there were plenty of delicious noodles that hadn’t stuck together. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to prevent the noodles from sticking together?
This was a yummy, easy meal and the cream cheese really added something creamy and yummy to regular old spaghetti. And in the crock pot, win win! I hope you all enjoy this meal!
Adapted from: Picky Palate