There was such great response to my Top 10 Fall TV Shows that I thought I would do another tv related post. If you can’t tell I do enjoy my television shows. This post is the 5 new shows I am most excited to see this fall. I always get excited to read about the new shows that are coming out and hope the ones with my favorite actors/actresses will be winners!
1. The Crazy Ones– CBS- September 26th at 9 PM EST- I am a Sarah Michelle Gellar fan. I am actually watching Buffy as I write this, I know I’m a little late to the party but I’m enjoying catching up on it. I was pretty bummed when her show Ringer only lasted one season so I am excited to see her return to television. And she’s returning in a comedy with Robin Williams so it’s got to be good right? I hope so!
2. The Originals– The CW- October 3rd- 9 PM EST- I have mixed feelings about this show. When I first heard The Vampire Diaries was doing a spin-off I was not happy. I was afraid it would take away from the greatness of Vampire Diaries but when I saw the episode meant to be the back door pilot I was intrigued. I am excited to see what this show has in store and I’m glad Klaus is finally gone from Mystic Falls!
3. Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.- ABC- September 24th- 8 PM EST- This is for my husband but I am also kind of excited about this show as well. I’ve just recently caught up with all the Avengers movies and am anxiously awaiting the next ones. So if this is as good as those movies and it’s on my TV once a week well then I’m game!
4. Hostages– CBS- September 23rd- 10 pm EST- This looks scary and good. I keep seeing previews for it while watching Unforgettable on demand and I am now intrigued and planning to watch this show and see whats up with it.
5. Ravenswood– ABC Family- October 22nd- 9 pm EST- Another spin-off that has me on the fence. I am really unhappy they are taking the character of Caleb away from PLL but I am interested to see what is going to happen in this show. Oh dear, another teen drama I will get sucked into.
So what new show are you most excited to see? Or do you wait and see if a show makes it past the first season to start watching it? Sometimes I do that because it’s always sad to get into a show and see it get cancelled.
NOOOOOOOOOO! They can’t have Caleb!!!! LOL I think he’s a bit overly dramatic on PLL but I am sad he will be leaving, what will become of Hannah, he keeps her sane!!! LOL I am excited for the Sarah Michelle Gellar and Robin Williams one, that should be hysterical! 😀 The marvel one has me super pumped too. I am glad to see more sitcoms/drama’s then reality TV coming back!
Totally agree with you! I am looking forward to the new shows!!
Kim Osburn says
I love that you share the new fall line up with us. I get to listen to a lot of COPS and stupid videos as I’m working as that’s what the Cowboy likes and I’m usually engrossed in the net. I think I’d like to watch Hostages.
Yeah I hope it is good!!
I can’t wait for Hostages!
It looks so crazy and good!
It’s not a new show, but I am so excited for the Walking Dead to return!! 😀 And Once!
I found your blog on the blog hop, and am now following! 😀
Oh Walking Dead, I have not gotten into that yet but I keep thinking I should. I am behind on Once but I need to catch up because it is on Netflix now!
Thank you for the follow, I will check out your blog!
I’m really interested in seeing Sleepy Hollow…though my husband disagrees (and we usually have such similar tastes!). Usually I just wait for things to come to Netflix or Amazon Prime, but I probably won’t do that this year. Especially since the final season of How I Met Your Mother will be on. 😀
My husband wants to see Sleepy Hollow, but I am unsure about it ha ha. We still have to catch up with HIMYM!
I am so intrigued by Ravenswood…what the heck is it about? The preview tell us NOTHING. I’m also over the preview…we get it! A bunch of good looking young adults find a feather and take off running towards some creepy statue!
I know! I’m so over the preview haha. I guess we will find out in the Halloween episode what it’s all about!
[email protected] says
Sarah is back on TV? You made my day and that’s pretty big as at 6:38 am in France it’s just the start of a day supposed to finish at 7pm with a boring staff meeting!!! But really, I hope I can catch the show online!
Yes I was excited to hear! I hope you can watch it online! Have a good day!
My Life In Sweden says
Oh wow, cool. A TV-series with Robin Williams, I have got to see that one! I hope we can see it in Sweden too. :p
Thank you so much for the tips, I had no idea about any of these.
I hope you enjoy them! I am excited to see the shows!
This is so perfect. I just looked up top new shows for the fall yesterday on Google but this article is way more helpful. Thanks! http://talenttoplay.blogspot.com
I’m glad it helped you! Let me know what you think of the new shows you watch!
Chelsea @ Married Filing Joitnly says
I am excited for Hostages and the Robin Williams show. I also think The Millers on CBS looks funny! It aires 10/3 at 8:30pm.
Oh yes that one looks funny too! I can’t wait for all the new shows!
I’m a die hard Buffy fan and have seen all seven seasons at least 30 times, no joke, so I’m interested in seeing The Crazy Ones but because I’m a big Buffy fan and everything else Joss Whedon’s done, so I’m more excited to see Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. I’m happy to see him back at work, writing awesome tv.
I am exited for both of them! I’m currently in the middle of Buffy and really enjoying the series!!
Thank you so much for sharing & linking up at Thank You Honey’s Whatever Wednesday Party!! Hope to see you this week!!
Thank you! Can’t wait for this weeks party!
Crystal Green says
We just love the same shows it seems. 🙂 I have enjoyed with all of these shows. I didn’t get to watch Ravenwood yet today, but I do have it on my TiVo to watch when I get the chance.
Yes we do! I have not gotten to watch it yet but I need to!