There was such great response to my Top 10 Fall TV Shows that I thought I would do another tv related post. If you can’t tell I do enjoy my television shows. This post is the 5 new shows I am most excited to see this fall. I always get excited to read about the new shows that are coming out and hope the ones with my favorite actors/actresses will be winners!
1. The Crazy Ones– CBS- September 26th at 9 PM EST- I am a Sarah Michelle Gellar fan. I am actually watching Buffy as I write this, I know I’m a little late to the party but I’m enjoying catching up on it. I was pretty bummed when her show Ringer only lasted one season so I am excited to see her return to television. And she’s returning in a comedy with Robin Williams so it’s got to be good right? I hope so!
2. The Originals– The CW- October 3rd- 9 PM EST- I have mixed feelings about this show. When I first heard The Vampire Diaries was doing a spin-off I was not happy. I was afraid it would take away from the greatness of Vampire Diaries but when I saw the episode meant to be the back door pilot I was intrigued. I am excited to see what this show has in store and I’m glad Klaus is finally gone from Mystic Falls!
3. Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.- ABC- September 24th- 8 PM EST- This is for my husband but I am also kind of excited about this show as well. I’ve just recently caught up with all the Avengers movies and am anxiously awaiting the next ones. So if this is as good as those movies and it’s on my TV once a week well then I’m game!
4. Hostages– CBS- September 23rd- 10 pm EST- This looks scary and good. I keep seeing previews for it while watching Unforgettable on demand and I am now intrigued and planning to watch this show and see whats up with it.
5. Ravenswood– ABC Family- October 22nd- 9 pm EST- Another spin-off that has me on the fence. I am really unhappy they are taking the character of Caleb away from PLL but I am interested to see what is going to happen in this show. Oh dear, another teen drama I will get sucked into.
So what new show are you most excited to see? Or do you wait and see if a show makes it past the first season to start watching it? Sometimes I do that because it’s always sad to get into a show and see it get cancelled.