I love recipes with peaches in them! Maybe it’s because I’m from Georgia or just because they are so good! I have a delicious recipe for Brown Sugar Peaches that you should check out if you love an easy fruit side dish. I wanted more recipes to use peaches in so I decided to round up 12 Delicious Peach Recipes from some wonderful bloggers! I love collecting recipes from other bloggers to share with you guys. And quite honestly I really want to make everyone of these recipes this weekend.
1. Make-Ahead Peach Crisp Oatmeal from Curried Cantaloupe
2. Grilled Peaches from Mommy on Demand
3. Dutch Peach Pie Bars from I Dig Pinterest
4. Strawberry Peach Smoothie from Love Bakes Good Cakes
5. Peach Crisp with Cinnamon Pecan Crumble from Delightful E Made
6. Peach & Prosciutto Pizza from Keep It Simple Sweetie
7. Peach Tomato Basil Salad from Real Food. Real Deals.
8. Summer Peach Blueberry Trifle from Practically Functional
9. Ginger Peach Iced Tea from Delightful E Made
10. Fresh Peach Pie from Coupon Cutting Mom
11. Super Simple Peach Cobbler from Town-n-Country Living
12. Rustic Peach Crostata from LeMoine Family Kitchen
I love all of the different ways you can use peaches. In drinks, desserts, or pizzas, there are so many choices. Which recipe would you try first?
Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes says
Thanks so much for including me, Emily! Peaches are my favorite fruit ….. love all of these recipes!
Thank you so much for the recipe to include!