Can you believe it’s already back to school time? The kids around here went back to school like two weeks ago and I know now everyone a little farther north is starting back. It feels like this summer just flew by, can you believe it’s almost September? It’s crazy! I’m sure things are so busy around your house and the kids are always coming home hungry. Today I wanted to round up 8 Easy Back to School Snacks for you to have on hand.
1. Apple Nachos from Canadian Free Stuff
2. Fruity Pebbles Parfait from Simple Thrifty
3. Cranberry Almond Energy Bites from Delightful E Made
4. Nutella Yogurt Dip from Canadian Free Stuff
5. Cookie Mix from Love Bakes Good Cakes
6. Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie from Delightful E Made
7. Pumpkin Spice Apple Chips from Real Food Simple
8. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bites from The Kitchen is My Playground
Don’t all of these snacks look delicious? They are from some wonderful bloggers and I’m sure your kids will love them. Which one do you think you would try out first? Are your kids picky or good eaters? I was so picky as a kid so I’m sure I’m going to get repaid for that with super picky kids, should be fun!