It’s almost time for fall tv and there are some new shows coming out this fall that look really intriguing! I always love checking out the new shows and today I am sharing with you my 8 New Fall 2014 TV Shows to Watch.
1. State of Affairs– Monday, November 17th on NBC at 10 pm EST/9 pm – I’m a big fan of Katherine Heigl even though I know some people have bad memories of her from her Greys days. I’ve watched the extended preview of her new show and it looks great. It looks like it has a solid backstory and great potential. I really hope it lives up to it’s previews!
2. Madam Secretary– Sunday, September 21st on CBS at 8 pm EST/7 pm CT- This is another political drama that looks really good! With the greatness of Scandal I think these political dramas are on the rise and this is another one that looks to be intense and dramatic!
3. Gotham– Monday, September 22nd on Fox at 8 pm EST/7 pm CT- My husband is especially excited about this one. I’m a fan of Ben McKenzie since The O.C. days and we’re excited to see this story of the early days of Batman and Gotham.
4. Marry Me– Tuesday, October 14th on NBC at 9 pm EST/8 pm CT- This show is coming from the creators of Happy Endings which was such a cute show and it has one of our favorites from Happy Endings, Penny! The previews look really funny and I hope it’s going to be good!
5. NCIS: New Orleans– September 23rd on CBS at 9 pm EST/8 pm CT- I really enjoy NCIS but it’s been on for so long that I have not been watching it consistently. I am excited to say that I’m going to be covering NCIS: New Orleans this year as a community writer for Entertainment Weekly! I’ll be recapping the show each week so I’m looking forward to seeing it!
6. Bad Judge– Thursday, October 2nd on NBC at 9 pm EST/8 pm CT- The only reason I am watching this show is because I love Kate Walsh from her Private Practice days. I’m not a huge fan of the premise of the show but hopefully it will provide some good laughs!
7. Gracepoint– Thursday, October 2nd on Fox at 9 pm EST/8 pm CT- I watched the long preview for this show and it looks really intriguing. It’s about a boy who disappears in a small town and the search for him. It’s labeled as being a TV event more than a series but I will definitely be putting this on my DVR list.
8. Scorpion– Monday, September 22nd on CBS at 9 pm EST/8 pm CT- We keep seeing previews for this show and it looks like it has promise! I read it’s from the creator of Prison Break and I loved that show so if this one is anywhere near that caliber it will be good!
I feel like there are more shows I could add to this list. There are a lot of good looking shows coming out this fall and I am looking forward to checking them all out. Time to set my DVR now! What show are you most excited about?