Fall is here! Well it was for a few days and now I’m in Atlanta and it’s like 85 degrees. But Tyler tells me it is cool at home in Tennessee so hopefully I will be returning to fall weather. I am getting really excited to try out some soups this year so I had to round up 10 Fall Soup Recipes for you today. I love making soup and some homemade bread on a chilly fall day.
1. Pasta e Fagioli with Rosemary Olive Oil Drizzle from The Kitchen is My Playground
2. Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup from Frugal Living Mom
3. Cheeseburger Paradise Soup from Written Reality
4. Slow Cooker Chicken Posole from Love Bakes Good Cakes
5. White Bean and Sausage Soup from The Kitchen is My Playground
6. Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Soup from A Little Claireification
7. Cabbage Roll Soup from Simply Stacie
8. Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup from Frugal Living Mom
9. Lasagna Soup from Simply Stacie
10. Easy French Onion Soup from Walking on Sunshine
Oh all these soups just look so delicious. Which one would you make first?
Happy Valley Chow says
One of my favorite reasons about fall…I LOVE SOUP!! Thanks for sharing 🙂
Happy Valley Chow
I’ve pinned these. Yum! I love soups in the fall and winter, thanks for sharing.
That lasagna soup looks good, and I can’t say I’d have ever thought of making something like that!
I know I really want to try it!