This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #SnackPackMixins
Halloween is just around the corner, can you believe it? I seriously feel like this year is just flying. Growing up, Halloween wasn’t big in my house, we didn’t decorate but we did love to go out trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. My husband however remembers decorating for Halloween as one of his favorite things. Even though it doesn’t come naturally to me I try to incorporate a little Halloween fun into the season. It was his idea for this creation so when he suggested it I ran with it and came up with these Witches Cauldron Snack Pack Pudding Cups. While we don’t have kids yet I was a nanny for three years and I know my girls would have loved these. They are the perfect amount of delicious and gross all at the same time. Using the Snack Pack Pudding Cups, which I picked up at Wal Mart, makes these such a yummy and fun snack.
One thing that’s great for your kids is that one Snack Pack pudding cup contains the same amount of calcium as an 8 oz. glass of milk. I used to nanny for kids who hated milk so this is such a great way to get that calcium!
- 2 packs of Snack Pack Pudding Cups (vanilla or chocolate)
- Assorted Halloween Sprinkles
- Creepy, crawly candies (gummy bears, worms etc)
- Decorative Halloween Straws
- Witch Toppers (if desired)
- Begin by mixing in some of the Halloween sprinkles to ensure your cauldron is full of goodies
- Mix in 4 pieces of the creepy, crawly candies for an added surprise
- Top with the decorative sprinkles and candy worms to add more color and fun to those cauldrons
- Cut straws to size and inset to be the cauldron stirrer
- Place cute witch toppers in for decoration if desired (I took these out of a cupcake decorating pack)
I love how easy these were to make and they will be perfect for any Halloween party! We’ve started a tradition with my sister and brother-in-law to hold Halloween at our house. Our neighborhood gets way more trick-or-treaters than theirs so we have dinner, dessert and hand out candy. One of my favorites are the gummy worms and you could add your favorite candy to the witches cauldron too! They are so easily customizable. Which candy would you add?