Christmas is almost here and that means it’s time for all kinds of baking. Do you love baking for Christmas? I know I do! It can get a little stressful so it’s always nice to have an easy option and that’s where this White Chocolate Peppermint Bark comes into play.
This bark recipe only has two ingredients, you heard that right TWO ingredients. I told you it was easy didn’t I? Growing up I always got excited when my mom would start the Christmas baking. Cookies, fudge, pies and more. I always love to help her out with baking but unfortunately I won’t get to head up to Ohio and bake with my mom this year so I’ve been having to do some baking on my own. I was happy to be able to share this bark with the teachers at my sister’s school this Christmas!
- 1 bag of White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup of peppermint baking chips
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl
- Melt for one minute in the microwave then stir
- Return to microwave in increments of 15-30 seconds, stirring between each cooking.
- When chips appear to be close to almost melted stir it a good bit and it may finish melting
- Pour onto a wax paper covered baking sheet
- Top with desired amount of peppermint baking chips
- Put in the refrigerator to allow it to harden
- Break apart and serve
I love how easy a bark recipe is! It’s so easy to make a great one for any occasion. Do you have a go to dessert for Christmas?