Satisfy your sweet tooth with these White Chocolate Covered Oreos
I’ve had some Oreos in my cabinet for awhile and I’ve been debating on what to do with them. I know I sound crazy because I can just let Oreos sit uneaten in my cabinets but I put them in the back and told myself they were for a recipe. I debated creating some kind of bark recipe but I didn’t love it. Then one night I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep but also creating recipes in my head when the idea of White Chocolate Covered Oreos dawned on me and I knew that was the one.
My best friend loves sweets of all kinds so I pitched the idea to her to make sure it was a good one. I like sweets, love a few, but I needed to run it by a true sweets expert. She loved the idea and suggested topping them with sprinkles because honestly sprinkles make everything better and cuter, am I right? So not only were these treats delicious they also look completely adorable. In my book, that’s a win-win.
- 12 Oreos
- 1 24 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- Melt the white chocolate chips according to package directions
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay out the Oreos
- Use a spoon to cover each Oreo completely with melted white chocolate
- Sprinkle with the sprinkles
- Allow white chocolate to harden, cool in refrigerator to harden if you want
- Serve and enjoy!
The combination of the white chocolate and the Oreos was oh so delicious. Have you ever tried Oreos with a little extra something? It’s a delicious treat that I highly recommend!