Welcome to The Wednesday Round Up #91! I am so happy you’ve come to party with us this week. We are excited to see what you have to share with us this week. I’m looking forward to seeing all things pumpkins and apples as the weather (slowly) begins to cool down. Before you link up be sure to see what we’ve been up to this week!
Chicken Massaman Curry from my contributor Heather
Check out this week’s features!
Here are this week’s features
If you are featured, your post will be pinned to:
- Spicy Garlic Prawns from Cooking with a Wallflower
- Minion Cake Pops by The Jenny Evolution
- How To Make Your Own Swifer Pads & Cleaning Solution by Premeditated Leftovers
- Chipotle Pork Tacos by Penney Lane
- Grilled Peaches with Honey & Mascarpone by Cooking with a Wallflower
- Five Easy Steps to Creating a Fall Vignette by Inspiration for Moms
Our most clicked post from last week was #42 Paleo Chocolate Coconut Smoothie
from Lisa at Cook Eat Paleo
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife