Welcome to The Wednesday Round Up #101! Thank you for coming to join with us again, we love seeing what you share with us each week and I’m looking forward to seeing what you’re linking up this week! Before you head on down be sure to check out what I’ve been up to this week!
A Guest Post from Christine Everyday 10 Things I Never Expected When I Moved to the Mountains
Check out this week’s features!
- Butternut Squash Black Bean & Kale Tacos by Spoonful of Flavor
- Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies by Annie’s Noms
- Glitter Top Pumpkin Place Cards by Oh My! Creative
- ALL Natural DIY Garbage Disposal Tablets by Crazy Organized
- Simple Cherry Crisp by Simply Designing
- Skillet Chicken Pizza by Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Apple Crisp Yogurt Parfaits by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
Our most clicked post last week was #39
DIY Wood Stars
from Shonee at Hawthorne & Main
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife