Your family will love this NESTLÉ® Chocolate Delight Dessert! Packed with cookie dough, cream cheese and chocolate chips, it is divine!
I just love the Christmas season and baking is one of my favorite things to do around Christmas time. I was trying to come up with an idea for a new dessert recipe the other day and I decided to remix a family recipe I’ve made before. I took my recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake and added all kinds of good stuff to make it all the more decadent and delicious. I’m not kidding, I’ve been enjoying it every night for dessert, and my oh my is it good!
I started off the recipe with Ultimate Dark Chocolate Delight cookie dough as the base for this recipe and that was a brilliant decision. I mixed up the cream cheese mixture and poured it over the first layer of cookie dough. Next I sprinkled NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Premier White Morsels and NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Morsels over the cream cheese mixture. After that I topped it off with the rest of the cookie dough and then more semi-sweet and white morsels!
- 2 packages NESTLÉ® Ultimate Chocolate Delight Cookie Dough
- 1 8 oz. packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Premier White Morsels
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Morsels
- Grease a casserole dish
- Slice cookie dough squares from one package into two thinner slices and place in the bottom of the pan
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs until well mixed and creamy
- Pour cream cheese mixture on top of cookie dough
- Add half of the white and semi-sweet morsels
- Slice second package of cookie dough into two thinner slices and place on top of cream cheese mixture
- Top with the rest of the white and semi-sweet morsels
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes. When about 20 minutes are left top with foil to keep the top from getting brown.
- Refrigerate any leftovers
So this turned out so amazing! I like to reheat it in microwave and eat it warm but it is also good cold as well. So when I made this I only used one pack of chocolate cookie dough, so it didn’t cover the entire bottom or top of the pan. If you’re a total chocolate lover then you may want to pick up a second pack of cookie dough for full chocolate coverage.
I loved doing a little holiday remix to one of my favorite family recipes. Adding in the chocolate cookie dough and the extra NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE morsels really took this recipe to the next level of deliciousness! Now excuse me while I head downstairs to get some for dessert!