Welcome to The Wednesday Round Up #104! We’ve got a bit of a facelift around here and we’re so excited for a new look but the same fabulous party! Many thanks to my wonderful co-host Teresa for creating our beautiful and fresh new look. We apologize to any of you who may have had trouble linking up last week, as we went through a bit of a transition with the party we hit a few bumps. But everything should be back to normal now and we look forward to seeing what you have to share this week! First check out what I’ve been up to this week!
And now on to the party!
Check out this week’s features!
- Giant Ombre Paper Cone Christmas Trees – Frog Prince Paperie
- Bacon Feta Penne Pasta – Grace and Good Eats
- Yule Log – Culinary Ginger
- DIY Plank Board Wreath – How to Nest for Less
- Homemade Milk Candles – A Mom’s Take
- Candy Cane Marshmallows – Cincy Shopper
Our most clicked post from last week was #2 DIY Custom Lined Curtains
from Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
And now on to the co-hostesses
of this fabulous party!
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family
Christine @ So TIPical Me
Jessica @ Savory
Teresa @ Crafty Wife
<!– end InLinkz script —>