Welcome to week #103 of The Wednesday Round Up! We took the week off for Thanksgiving and I hope all of you enjoyed your Thanksgiving as much as we did! We ate delicious food and enjoyed a great time with Tyler’s family. Before you link up check out a few of my favorite projects from the last two weeks!
Check out this week’s features!
1. Cake Mix Cookie Bar Sandwiches – A Simple Pantry
2. Cabernet Barbecue Sauce – Cooking With Curls
3. Winter Cranberry Martini – Tabler Party of Two
4. Framed Reindeer Christmas Wreath – Clean & Scentisible
5. Mocha Almond Fudge Truffle Pie – Cooking with Curls
6. Peppermint White Chocolate – Cincy Shopper
And now on to the co-hostesses of this fabulous party!
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife