Welcome to week #110 of The Wednesday Round Up! We are so excited you’ve come to party with us this week! Did you get snowed in this week? We got about 4 inches here in Tennessee and it’s all gone now, I’m not complaining. Pretty glad I don’t live in Virginia anymore where they got 20+ inches. Before you link up be sure to check out what we’ve been up to this week!
Also be sure to enter the Eat Healthy ’16 Giveaway!
And now on to the party!
Check out this week’s features!
- Peppermint Pattie Brownies – Two Twenty One
- Valentine’s Day Tackle Box – Sunny Sweet Days
- Red Velvet Donuts w/ Cream Cheese Frosting – Delightful E Made
- Valentine S’mores Treats – Crafts a la mode
- Herbs De Provence Pork Chops – Sweet C’s Designs
- Easy DIY Phone Charger Holder – Flamingo Toes
Our featured post from last week is #83 Organizing a Lifetime of Photos
from Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
And now on to the co-hostesses
of this fabulous party!
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family
Christine @ So TIPical Me
Jessica @ Savory
Teresa @ Crafty Wife