XFINITY partnered with me for this Perfect Winter Binge Watching post and as a part of this program I received compensation for my time. As always all opinions are my own.
Stay warm in your house with this list for Perfect Winter Binge Watching
I don’t know about you, but I don’t exactly care for winter. Cold weather and me just aren’t the best of friends. So I love a good winter weekend spent in my warm house, under a blanket and binge watching some good tv. That’s why I wanted to put together this list of Perfect Winter Binge Watching.
If you remember last month I put together my list of Winter TV Premieres to See along with what I found out about Google Fiber coming to Nashville. So I’ve continued on with my checking out to see what great features are offered, as part of a sponsored campaign with XFINITY, by XFINITY has that Google Fiber doesn’t have. So today I’ve got one for winter binge watching that you need!
- Lost– There is only one other show I have binge watched faster than Lost. And the only reason I was slowed down on Lost was that I was binge watching it with my dad and brother and they had jobs and school. I was in between college and my first job when my dad, brother and I watched five seasons of lost in a month and a half. It’s great show for binge watching because you just can’t stop.
- Prison Break– This show I binge watched in an embarrassing 2 1/2 weeks. It was winter, Tyler and I were engaged but living 12 hours apart so my nights were boring so I watched multiple episodes a night to fly through this series. I am a huge fan of this show and so looking forward to it’s return soon!
- The 100– I like to call this the teen version of Lost. It’s full of twists and turns and I loved binge watching it! You won’t be able to stop after just one episode and a bonus to this show is it’s still going, having just started it’s 3rd season on The CW.
- New Girl- We always end up falling behind on this comedy and it’s so funny! We love watching it and it’s perfect to binge on!
- Downton Abbey– I am going to be so sad to say goodbye to this show in just a few short weeks. So sad that I may have to start it all over and watch from the beginning. It is a fantastic period drama that you just won’t be able to get enough of.
- The Good Wife– I always tend to fall behind on watching this show live so when I’m ready to watch a good law drama I turn on The Good Wife and binge watch some episodes and it’s so good!
- House Hunters– Ok I mean who can’t just sit there and watch episode after episode of House Hunters? I know I can. And because winter is a great time to work on projects inside your house that makes any HGTV show a great binge watch to give you all kinds of good ideas!
So how many of you have been stuck on a good binge watch, but then your husband or someone in your family has something on tv they need to watch? With my husband it’s normally some sporting event, a basketball or football game or a golf tournament. I want him to be able to watch his shows but at the same time I want to be able to binge watch or even watch my live shows. That’s why the Cloud Technology from X1 is perfect, you can stream channels live to your device while connected in your home so everyone gets to watch what they want! This is a crucial feature of XFINITY that we love that Google Fiber doesn’t offer for us.
So I’d like to hear what shows you just have to watch or binge on while someone else in your family has got the tv taken over?